Click here to sign up for the next group 3-part-series Saturday, February 10,17, & 24th
from 9:30 am - 10:30 am. Space is limited with a $25 deposit.
Are you pregnant or have a in infant who is not crawling yet?
Would you like to learn how massaging your baby will help them to be:
- Happier and Calmer (less tears!)
- Why, when, where, and how to massage baby
- Tips for getting your baby to sleep, and a colic routine
- Tips for increasing baby IQ
Group Fee $235 includes:
* 2 adults and 1 infant (Additional caregiver / family member $10)
* Massage oil, lavendar oil, & small diffuser
* Baby's first baby doll to practice with
* All notes and charts
* "Baby's First Touch" Step-by-Step Instructions for Infant massage, by Diana Moore, MS, LMT, CIMI® booklet
Melissa will demonstrate with a doll; other dolls are available to practice with if baby needs a break
Call (916) 402-7380 to set up your personalized in-home sessions!
- Learn in the comfort of your own home
- Don't worry about getting baby into the car & finding parking
- Add your own massages to a session
- Host several families in your home