Health Benefits of Frequent Massage
- Reduce chronic muscle pain, cramps, spasms, and migraine pain
- Reduce anxiety and depression by calming the nervous system
- Decrease blood pressure
- Promote energy by stimulating the release of endorphins, the body's natural pain killer
- Promote a good night's sleep and improve concentration
- Enhance immunity by clearing the lymph system of old antibodies so that the body can replenish with fresh antibodies which fight disease
- Decrease swelling by clearing the muscle tissue of toxins
- Decrease scar tissue adhesions and promote tissue regeneration
What Are the Benefits of a 90 Minute Massage?
- All of your body parts are connected! The amount of pain being felt in one area may be masking other areas of tension.
- The body often times will shift to relieve pain in one area, and that shift causes tension in other muscles. A full massage is important to identify and address all of the areas needing work.
- The mind may have trouble relaxing while the knots are being worked on. A full 90 minute massage allows time for meditation so that your mind will become clear and centered.